Monday, December 7, 2009

Can I please have that pizza, Man?

I got home today from a weekend fishing trip, and afterward we all went to pick out the 2009 Christmas tree.  Mommy and K did most of the decorating, and this was K's first time actually hanging ornaments instead of swiping them off the tree.  C was napping, but I suspect he's going to start swiping first thing tomorrow.  I'm sure this will go over well with K.

Neither of us felt like cooking so we ordered a takeout pizza, and after his nap C and I went to pick it up.  When we go there, he walked up to the counter and announced (pretty loudly) to the cashier, "Can I please have that pizza, Man?" 

K is having a bit of a rough night.  These days she often starts crying, not fully awake, a few hours after going to bed.  We don't know if she's having a bad dream, or she just semi-wakes up and doesn't like being semi-awake.  Usually one of us goes in to talk to her and she's back asleep within a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment